Wednesday, February 16, 2005

DEGREE CERTIFICATE!!!!

Im the happiest man on earth today!!! reason .. I got my DEGREE CERTIFICATE!!!!!
I dont have the words to describe it!! ..
Actually, it doesnt matter that much .. but subconsiously ive been waiting for this for almost 2 years now ...
so thats the reason behind the reason ;)

thanks for all who made this possible .. especially Rakesh for submitting the form, Ashok for inquiring, Nihas, Kesu, Soorji for support

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good that u finally got it...

do pray that it stays safe, u know from rats, termite etc.

coz if a rat were to mistake your degree certificate for rat-chow that would be very very unfortunate.

neo said...

Yoohu!!

I actually felt I graduated when i got my degree certficate..

Went around screaming , jumping in the office saying "I am a graduate! I am a graduate!" , and everyone was like "What the!! you werent ?"

Yoohu! Happy times :-)